Friday, April 13, 2007

Technology Room Layout

This week I worked on the Tech Room's layout. The hotel has software that you can download and then it's fairly easy to add tables, chairs, etc. to your layout, moving them around however you like.

The hardest part about this for me was that the room is so large! I looked at the layout from the 2005 conference and noticed that this time the room is over twice as big as last time. What to do with all that space? I'm sure we'll be able to use it all up just fine. :)

The whole Tech Room Team gave me feedback about the layout and I made this area larger, that area smaller, moved those tables over there. I think we did a good job. I've submitted the layout and also our room needs (equipment and furniture) to the International Conference Team. Hopefully we'll be able to get everything we asked for!

~Shelly

No comments: