Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Deirdre's Introduction

Hi, I'm Deirdre. I've been around LLL for a long time and around computers even longer, but this is my first attempt at blogging! I have five grown children and three beautiful grandchildren; I am a CSI and work with the USW Division staff on the Publications/Online workgroup. I love to learn and to teach, and LLL has given me so many opportunities to do both over the years!

I've always enjoyed technology and particularly like to find ways to help it serve people and relationships. I've attended a number of conferences and come away renewed, informed and inspired from each one. And now we have a wonderful set of tools collected by the Tech Room team to make the information and inspiration gathered at the conference available to so many more people beyond those able to attend physically! How exciting!

I'm delighted to be working with the Tech Room team! LLL Leaders who are techies--what a great fun combination!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I agree, LLL conferences are renewing, informational, and inspiring. They help me feel connected to something larger and remind me why I do what I do.