Friday, July 20, 2007

Demo, Demo, Demo

Today the Tech Room opened and we had immediate interest in learning about the new LLLI Organizational Database. I sat down at the computer attached to the large screen we've got and started with the first Leader who came in, who was joined by another and another. It was fun to show the new system to this group of Leaders and new Area Data Administrators -- they were so excited to see what we can do *now*, as well as learn about what's coming. I had a lot of fun doing the demo.

Today we were only open for 3 1/2 hours, which was good, because it was kind of just a warm-up for tomorrow when we'll be open for 6 hours, and then Sunday when we'll be open for 8 hours. After 2 straight hours of doing the demos, I was *tired*! I really needed to take a short break. Then I was better. :)

~Shelly

No comments: